Monday, March 3, 2014

Nollywood Actress opens up why She Love Dating Older Men__(Queen)



Nollywood actress Queen Blessing Ebiegieson who has been acting for some time now. Blessing, a mother of one spoke to the Nation Newspaper why she is in love with dating older men and why she has never dated any man of age group with her.
How will you react to this?  Considering the age gap between you and your ex, it’s widely believed that you dated him because of his money, right?
Well, I believe love has nothing to do with age, most  especially when it comes to true love. But, I don’t think
there is really  true love here in this country(Nigeria). Most women  prefer going for  things that are fancy. The fact still remains that the  first man in my life was about 30 years of age when I was in my 20s.Can you imagine the age gap of about 10 years older than me. That was really  how my life started. Dating men of my age or younger can be awkward and I’ve  never tried such. The statement Continues…..How would you expect me to get entangled with someone who is still schooling?, if I get pregnant in the process what will be the outcome then, who is going to be taking care of  the little baby? Where will we live then? I am really a realist. And that is why I only fall in love with someone whom I’m really sure can take good care of my children. The worst/ wrong thing for any woman to do is to marry anybody who can’t take good care of her and her children ,that’s when cheating will be your next option.
Why this exceptional state of being obsessed for older men?
Actually, I think that’s just my style. I’m not being turned on by Younger men. Anybody who is  at the age of 25-30 years old and the person is admiring in terms of toasting me, then,the person is just wasting his  time. It can also be  maybe because I don’t really like having séx and I always think they are just after it. Or maybe they don’t reason the way I do. So, it is really bull shit for anyone to think that I do date men older  than I do because of money. I don’t give a damn about it, that’s the person’s business afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...