Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Finally,Doris Opens up About Her unsuccessful Marriage and Daniel's Marriage To Stella Damasus....



In the mean time,this happens to be the very first time
Doris ever narrated a long
interview about her very serious public separation
from her ex Daniel
Ademinokan, and
thoughts about her fellow
actress Stella Damasus whom is being
married to  Daniel.  I believe that there is
nothing as good as hearing
from the mouth of the horse, so
please go through this.
Excerpts are from Doris
Simeon's most recent interview
with TheNation news as she was being asked some series of questions.:-

Have you ever
imagine that
you were
going to be
apart
someday?
Actually,No I never thought that we would be apart someday.But the true position of things is that it definitely hit me when it
happened,i cant really believe it. Well, life goes on.

But many
people had
the
impression
that you
couldn’t be
bothered and
that you already
wanted this
freedom?
No, had it been i wanted the freedom, I already
have it now, so, why is the situation not
being explored by me?
Well,Instead of that, I'm just trying
to make some money. I have many
responsibilities. So, rather
than me to sit down and mourn all
day because of it, I have to
face the reality.
I learnt a lot from my mother because she was a strong woman. She had suffered and went through a lot, of
which I knew it from when I
was still younger. In spite of all
that she went through, she
keeps on moving. She had
a stroke and thank God she survived it; and
she still looked radiant. My mother jumped from one type of business
to another. Each time I think of all
that, I would be like, this
woman, are you really the one that gave birth to me, I
must surely do that thing you
thought me. Those are the
things I just look back and
then I just move on. I have a
child that I really need to work for,
so that he won’t be a victim of the
kind of suffering I faced in
the future.

Will you ever
consider
marriage once
again?
I don’t really know, but I cant tell for now because I'm
human. I might just fall head
over heels in love again. But
let me still be doing what I am
doing. Wherever the good Lord
takes me, I will definitely go there.

What would
you do
differently
when you find
love again?
I will probably right the
wrong things I did then. I
mean I will do the right thing
three times over.
What were
those things?
Can I even point them out? I
can’t point them out.
Was it that
you didn’t
have enough
time for the
family?
It wasn’t that in anyway. It is
just one of those things you
have to deal with. People will
say one thing or the other
to defend their own sides.
When I’m on set, I want to
quickly do whatever I am
doing. This is because I see a
movie script as an
examination; and when you
have an examination you
want to quickly do it and
then relax. That is the way I
work. I just want to do it and
know that I am done with
this script, so I can face my
family. So, it’s not that I get
carried away with work. I just
want to do the best I can at
that particular time that I am
doing that job and get out
from that set and face my
family or face whatever I
need to do next.
At a time, you
and Daniel
were one of
the best
couples in
Nollywood.
What could
have gone
wrong?
Anything could have gone
wrong. Anything could have
triggered a fire anywhere.
You don’t know what might
happen the next minute. We
are just trying to make
things go right, but God has
the final say. Yes, things
happen in life and till eternity
you keep asking that
question what went wrong.
But if you dwell on that, you
won’t move forward because
everything that happens has
God’s hands in it. There is a
reason why anything happens
and it has been written that
it will happen that way.
After a year,
what did you
do?
Funny enough, after a year, I
was like, ‘Doris, how do you
think you want to move on
with your life? What should
you do to move on? That
was when I decided not to
dwell on the past; otherwise,
I will go hungry. People that
want to laugh at me are out
there, so I will rather make
them say, ‘Aha Aha, what’s
happening? And I am moving
ahead with my life.
What is the
relationship
between the
two of you
now, given
that you have
a child for
him?
We have a child, so we talk.
The boy is there, so why
won’t we talk? We cannot be
sworn enemies forever. Not
every relationship leads to
marriage, yet the people
involved still talk.
But how do
you feel
knowing that
your
colleague is
supposedly
married to
him?
She’s a woman and he is a
man. Na man I go still follow
so (laughs). In this industry,
most of us are colleagues; it
is not that we are close
friends or something. No be
say na my mama born am
now.
What about all
those
statements
credited to
you that you
will deal with
Stella
Damasus?
I don’t know where they got
all those stuff from. As a
matter of fact, The Nation is
the first newspaper I’m
opening up to so much on my
marriage because I know that
you guys are not here to get
something scandalous from
me. Recently, somebody used
my name on BBM to get
money from people. I now
traced that to a Facebook
account. The person’s
Facebook has my name, my
pictures and everything. And
they were probably getting
their stories and stupid talk
from all the things the
person was writing. In fact,
the person’s fan page has
more likes than my own
original fan page. Can you
imagine? The person has a BB
with Doris Simeon and she
was telling people she wants
to do a movie that they
should send N10,000 into a
certain account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...